Share Dealing Account
Our Share Dealing Account gives you...
- £5 dealing commission per trade on UK and international* trades
- No annual administration charges
- No inactivity charges
- Access to 7 world markets
- The best price available - gathered from a variety of market counterparties
- Free research tools with our Shares Centre, Funds Centre and Markets and Insights hub
- You can add a Stocks and Shares ISA later at no extra cost.
*A currency conversion must be made for an international trade, either from Great British Pounds into a foreign currency to buy, or from a foreign currency into Great British Pounds to sell. As our fee, when we do this we add 1.5% to the exchange rate for buys, and take away 1.5% for sales. An indicative exchange rate will be shown prior to trading and the final rate will be shown once the trade is completed.
Transfer your account to us
With one low dealing commission rate of £5 from day one, you may want to switch to us from your current provider. It's easy to do - just read how to transfer your account to IWeb to get started.
Please remember that the value of an investment and the income from it can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invested. We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser.
Apply for an IWeb Share Dealing Account
If you’re thinking of applying for an IWeb Share Dealing Account, please make sure you’ve read, and taken the necessary steps to understand the risks and familiarised yourself with our charges. Please also ensure you have read our:
- Terms and Conditions (PDF, 269 KB)
- Order Execution Policy (PDF, 110 KB)
- Summary of Conflicts of Interest Policy (PDF, 101 KB)
Apply online now and you could be trading within minutes - please note further documentation may be required to complete your application.
The £100 account opening charge will be taken within 10 working days after opening your account from the debit card you register your Share Dealing Account with.
If we’re unable to collect the account opening charge using your bank details we’ll collect the charge from any new funds deposited into your Share Dealing Account.