I already invest with IWeb
Here to help
If you’re an existing customer and need a little help with managing your account then we can help. Pick from our range of topics to get started.
Managing your account
We explain how to use your share dealing account in a 3 minute video. It’s a quick guide to checking your valuation, transferring money or trading.
Updating bank details
To update your bank details you just need to sign-in to your share dealing account, once signed in simply click on ‘Account Management’ in the right-hand menu, and then ‘Change Payment Details’.
Get to know your Share Dealing account
Funding your account is simple:
- Sign in to your account and select ‘fund & withdraw’ from ‘account management’ from the right hand navigation
- Select ‘Transfer money in’ from your chosen account.
- Add the amount you wish to deposit and select ‘continue’.
Please note, if you wish to change the payment account select ‘change payment details’.
To withdraw money simply do the following:
- Sign in to your account and select ‘fund & withdraw’ from ‘account management’ in the right hand navigation
- Select ‘withdraw money out to’ from your chosen account.
- Add the amount you wish to withdraw and select ‘continue’.
You can only withdraw money to your bank which shows as 'available to withdraw'. Please note, if you want to withdraw money from a recent sale your trade will need to be settled. You can find the settlement date on your dealing reference number.
You can buy or sell investments in a few simple steps:
- Sign in to your account and select ‘dealing’ from the right hand navigation
- Select the type of investment and ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘ and enter the ‘stock company name’ or ‘company code’
- Choose the ‘number’ or ‘value’ of stock and select ‘continue’.