Just signed up?
If you’re new to IWeb and need a little guidance on completing an application, managing your account, where to find our charges, or understand how to transfer existing investments to us, then we can help you get started.
Managing your account
We explain how to use your share dealing account in a 3 minute video. It’s a quick guide to checking your valuation, transferring money or trading.
You can certify your documents in any Halifax, Lloyds Bank or Bank of Scotland branch, or by a lawyer or accountant who is a member of a recognised professional body.
If you’d like a lawyer or accountant to certify your documents:
- We must be able to locate the certifier by name.
- The individual who is certifying your document(s) must state, 'I have seen the original document and I certify this to be a true copy of the original'.
- They should also sign, print their name and date the copy.
- They should state their professional capacity and apply their branch or practice stamp as appropriate.
- All certified documents must be printed on letter headed paper.
- UNEXPIRED PASSPORT - with signature
- UNEXPIRED UK PHOTO DRIVING LICENCE (FULL OR PROVISIONAL) - with signature and current address
- UK Driving Licence (Paper) – only valid if issued up to 30th June 1998 and no photocard is held
- Unexpired EU/EEA driving licence with photograph and signature, must be issued by a member state of the EU/EEA.
- UK Firearms Certificate or Shotgun Licence (unexpired).
- Unexpired EEA or equivalent jurisdiction National Identity Card with photograph and signature.
- UK Military ID card – (MOD90) – current serving personnel only
- Unexpired Biometric Residence Permit (front and back) – issued by the Home Office.
- UK Benefits / State Pension Notification Letters – must be from an official source, i.e. Job Centre Plus and Department for Work and Pensions / Local Authority, confirming the rights to a benefit. The letter must be dated within the last 12 months or current benefit period.
- HMRC Correspondence (excluding P45/P60) - must show Tax reference or NI number – dated within the last 12 months e.g. statement of account, notice of coding relating to the current year.
- UTILITY BILL (LAST 6 MONTHS)
- COUNCIL TAX LETTER / STATEMENT (LAST 12 MONTHS)
Or (please note we cannot accept any of the below if you are using it for proof of identity):
- Unexpired UK photo card driving licence with signature (Full or Provisional) and shows current address
- UK Driving Licence (Paper) – only valid if issued up to 30th June 1998 and no photocard is held.
- Unexpired EU/EEA driving licence with photograph and signature, must be issued by a member state of the EU/EEA
- Bank or Building Society Statement – must be issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK, EU or equivalent jurisdiction and dated and showing transactions within the last 6 months, statements showing interest only or carry forward balances are not acceptable –ISA statements are not acceptable.
- Mortgage Statement – from a Bank or Building Society – Dated within the last 12 months and issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK, EU or equivalent jurisdiction
- HMRC Correspondence (excluding P45/P60)- must show Tax reference or NI number – dated within the last 12 months e.g. statement of account, notice of coding relating to the current year.
- Solicitors' Correspondence - relating to a house purchase and dated in the last 3 months.
- Local Authority rent card / statement – showing payments within last 3 months