Transfer your existing investments
Please remember that the value of an investment and the income from it can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invested. We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser.
Why transfer to IWeb?
- We can offer you a low-cost account with simple charges
- It’s simpler, see and manage all of your investments in one place
- It’s easy, complete our online transfer form and we’ll do the rest.
Are you transferring an ISA or Share Dealing Account to IWeb?
If you're looking to transfer investments or cash to us then you can use our simple and straightforward switching service – we also don’t charge you to transfer in or out of IWeb either.
- Simply sign in and complete our online transfer form.
- Once your transfer is complete you’ll be able to see your investments online straight away, we'll also send you a letter to let you know it’s done.
New to IWeb?
If you're new to IWeb you will need an account before you can start your transfer to us.
Are you transferring funds to us?
If you’re transferring funds to us from another broker we might hold a different fund class than the one you hold now. This means we may need to convert your fund into a class that can be transferred, which may be more expensive or could be cheaper. We do this to make sure your fund does not have to be sold as part of the transfer. Once the transfer is complete, we’ll make sure that you hold the cheapest fund class we have available for investment.
If you’d like to switch your pension to IWeb there are a number of things you’ll need to consider before starting the transfer.
- Not all pensions are transferable - please contact your current provider first to find out if you’re able to transfer.
- Exit and transfer fees may apply with your existing pension provider.
- You may lose out on potential pension benefits with your current provider if you choose to transfer out.
- Costs vary between pension providers so it’s important to familiarise yourself with these differences.
A transfer will cost £60 per pension (up to a maximum of £300). Your existing pension provider may also charge you a fee to transfer and/or close your existing pension.
- Are you an existing IWeb SIPP customer?
All you need to do is complete a transfer form (PDF) and post it to us at the address below:
The IWeb Share Dealing SIPP Administration Team
AJ Bell Management Limited
4 Exchange Quay,
- Are you new to IWeb? You'll need to send in a SIPP application alongside a transfer form (PDF).
- Have you already started taking benefits from your SIPP? You’ll need to complete our Transfer In Drawdown Benefit Form (PDF) as well.
How long does it take?
Once we’ve received your transfer form we’ll get in touch with your current pension provider. Timescales vary but it usually takes around 8 – 10 weeks to transfer your pension to IWeb.