We have temporarily paused all inward transfers of stock and cash, and transfers between accounts.
Like all businesses we have to work differently amid concerns regarding Covid-19 and prioritise the safety of our staff and customers. As a result we are working with reduced resource which is impacting this service.
We hope to return this service as quickly as possible, and will update this page when the service is available.
If you're looking to transfer investments or cash to one of our accounts then you can use our simple and straightforward switching service.
• Transferring is quick and easy - it usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks to transfer UK shares and 6 to 8 weeks for international shares or funds.
• We don't charge you to transfer to IWeb (although your existing provider may charge).
• We'll keep you updated with the progress of your transfer throughout the process.
If you're new to IWeb then you'll need to open an IWeb account before you can transfer. Once your account is open, simply sign in and follow the instructions on our online transfer form.
If you’d like to switch your pension to IWeb there are a number of things you’ll need to consider before starting the transfer.
• Not all pensions are transferable - please contact your current provider first to find out if you’re able to transfer.
• Exit and transfer fees may apply with your existing pension provider.
• You may lose out on potential pension benefits with your current provider if you choose to transfer out.
• Costs vary between pension providers so it’s important to familiarise yourself with these differences.
Transfers cost £60 per pension up to a maximum of £300. Please bear in mind that your existing provider may charge you a fee to transfer and/or close your existing pension. Please familiarise yourself with our charges before you transfer.
If you’re an existing IWeb SIPP customer then all you need to do is complete a transfer form and post it to us at the address below:
The IWeb Share Dealing SIPP Administration Team
AJ Bell Management Limited
If you're new to IWeb then you will need to send in a SIPP application alongside a transfer form.
Once we’ve received your request we’ll start processing the transfer with your current pension provider. Timescales vary but it usually takes around 6 – 12 weeks to transfer your pension to IWeb. If we have any questions in the mean time, we’ll be in touch so please make sure we’ve got up-to-date contact details.
We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser.