If you're looking for a low cost online share dealing service then an IWeb Stocks and Shares ISA might be the right account for you. Please note, dealing charges also apply in addition to our account charges.
Key charges and features
• £25 one off account opening charge.
• No inactivity fee or minimum number of trades.
• Dividend reinvestment purchases are charged per reinvestment at a flat rate of 2% based on the value of the dividend (maximum £5).
• Free to transfer shares in from another broker (your existing provider may apply a fee when transferring to IWeb).
• No account closure fee.
• Free research tools with our Shares Centre, Funds Centre and Markets and Insights hub.
Consolidate your share holdings by transferring any existing stocks to your Stocks and Shares ISA for free:
• Free to transfer in stock to us.
• Transfer out of shares to another stockbroker £25 per individual stock (max £125)
Please note: Your existing provider may apply a fee when transferring to IWeb.
Voiding of ISA
Repair of ISA
Transfer out of shares electronically to another stockbroker
|£25 per stock, maximum £125|
Paper copy of account statement (on request)
All charges include VAT where applicable.
More about our Stocks and Shares ISA
Trade tax-efficiently and manage your own selection of stocks and shares within a Self Select Stocks and Shares ISA.
Tax laws may change and tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.
We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser.