If you're looking for a low cost online share dealing service then an IWeb Share Dealing Account might be the right account for you. Please note, dealing charges also apply in addition to our account charges.
Key charges and features
• £25 one off Account Opening Charge
• No inactivity fee or minimum number of trades.
• Dividend reinvestment purchases are charged per reinvestment at a flat rate of 2% based on the value of the dividend (maximum £5)
• Free to transfer shares in from another broker (your existing provider may apply a fee when transferring to IWeb).
• No account closure fee.
Consolidate your share holdings by transferring any existing stocks to your Share Dealing Account for free:
• Free transfer of UK stocks in.
• Free transfer in of share certificates.
• Transfer out of shares to another stockbroker £25 per individual stock (max £125)
Please note: your existing provider may apply a fee when transferring to IWeb.
Transfer out of shares electronically to another stockbroker
|£25 per stock, maximum £125|
Paper copy of account statement (on request)
All charges include VAT where applicable.
More about our Share Dealing Account
If you’re ready to start trading then our Share Dealing account may be the best place to start – we don’t charge any administration or inactivity fees.
We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser.