• UK and international trading at only £5 commission (foreign currency conversion charges include a 1.5% charge)
• No annual administration charges - just a one-off account opening charge of £25 when you open your first account
• Regular scheduled investments for £2 commission
• Free Market Information Service
• An automatic dividend reinvestment service
The current annual ISA limit is £11,520*. Up to £5,760 can be saved in a cash ISA with one provider. The remainder can be invested in a stocks & shares ISA with the same or another provider. Alternatively, the full £11,520 can be invested in a stocks & shares ISA.
*Tax laws may change and depend on individual circumstances
With a low commission rate of £5 from day one, you may want to switch to us from your current provider. It's easy to do - just read our switching information to get started.
If you’re thinking of applying for an IWeb Stocks & Shares ISA, please make sure you’ve read, and taken the necessary steps to understand the risks and familiarised yourself with our charges. Please also ensure you have read our:
Apply online now and you could be trading within minutes - please note further documentation may be required to complete your application.
The £25 account opening charge will be taken 1 working day after opening your account. If your account balance is £0 this will appear as a negative balance.
Please remember the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invest.
We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about buying and selling shares or making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified Financial Advisor.