Visit Trading Charges
Account opening charge
Transfer in of another registered pension scheme
£50 per transfer (maximum £300) per SIPP
Quarterly administration charge (see note 1)
£18.75 for fund value less than £50,000
Insufficient funds e.g. to pay benefits or charges
Transfer out to another registered pension scheme or annuity purchase
Transfer out of shares to another pension provider
£15 per investment
See notes 2 & 3
Income Drawdown to age 75
£150 per annum up to the age of 75, payable annually in advance
Income Drawdown from age 75
£250 per annum from your 75th birthday, payable annually in advance
Designation of additional funds to existing income drawdown (Note 3)
Payment of death benefits
1. Payable in arrears at the end of March, June, September and December.
2. The annual income withdrawal charge will become payable immediately funds are designated to provide drawdown even if you elect to take "nil" income.
3. No additional charge is made when the first funds are designated to provide income drawdown.
4. All charges are subject to VAT in addition.
5. All charges except the quarterly administration charge will be deducted by A J Bell Management Limited before funds are transferred to your IWeb SIPP.
6. These charges may be shared between A J Bell Management Limited and Halifax Share Dealing Limited.
Please remember the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invest.
We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about buying and selling shares or making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified Financial Advisor.