Spread Trading typically requires the deposit of a small percentage of the total trade value. As the financial outcome is determined by the price movement on the total trade value, profits and losses can quickly exceed the initial deposit. Ensure you understand the risks as these products are not suitable for everyone.
IWeb Spread Trading provides an execution-only service and doesn't give any advice in relation to investments. If you're in doubt as to whether Spread Trading is suitable for you, you should consult an independent financial adviser.
IWeb Spread Trading does not receive any commission from any third parties in relation to accounts which are opened through this website.
Before opening an account please ensure that you have familiarised yourself with the benefits and risks associated with the products. In particular, ensure that you have read, and taken the necessary steps to understand, our Key Service Features and Terms & Policies documents.
If you're sure that Spread Trading is for you and you want to apply for an account, please read and accept the statements below.
• I understand that Spread Trading on margin facilitates larger trades than standard share dealing.
• I understand that trading on margin involves making an initial deposit to open a position and that I have the obligation to maintain open positions above the Margin Level in full accordance with the IWeb Spread Trading customer agreement.
• I understand that I can lose more than the initial deposit placed to open each trade.
• I understand that Spread Trading references different underlying financial instruments which exhibit varying performance characteristics and that the volatility of the instrument is a key determinant of the potential profit or loss
• I understand that IWeb Spread Trading offers an execution-only service. I'm aware of the risks associated with Spread Trading and I consider these products to be suitable for me.
• I'm aware of the benefits and risks associated with the products offered and have read and understood the Key Service Features and Terms & Policies documents, including all supplementary information.
• I understand that I must be over 18 years old and a UK resident to apply for an IWeb Spread Trading Account.
IWeb Spread Trading is provided by City Index Limited and therefore your contractual relationship is with City Index. City Index Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA Register Number 113942).
Spread Trading and CFDs carry above average risk, please remember that it is possible to quickly lose substantially more money than your initial deposit and you may be required to make further deposits at short notice. Spread Trading and CFDs are not for everyone so please ensure you understand the risks.