CFD Trading typically requires the deposit of a small percentage of the total trade value. As the financial outcome is determined by the price movement on the total trade value, profits and losses can quickly exceed the initial deposit. Ensure you understand the risks as these products are not suitable for everyone.
IWeb provides an execution only service and does not give any advice in relation to investments. If you are in doubt as to whether CFD Trading is suitable for you, you should consult an independent financial adviser.
IWeb does not receive any commission from any third parties in relation to accounts which are opened through this website.
Before contemplating opening an account please ensure that you have familiarised yourself with the benefits and risks associated with the products. In particular, ensure that you have read and understood our Terms and Policies and Key Service Features documents.
If you are sure that CFD Trading is for you and you wish to proceed further, please read and accept the statements below.
• I confirm that I understand that trading on margin facilitates larger trades than conventionally settled, full-value trading.
• I confirm that I understand that trading on margin involves making an initial deposit to open a position and the obligation to maintain open positions above the Margin Level in full accordance with the IWeb CFD customer agreement.
• I confirm that I understand that I can lose more than any initial deposit placed to open a trade.
• I confirm that I understand that CFDs reference to different underlying financial instruments exhibit different performance characteristics and that the volatility of the instrument is a key determinant of the potential profit or loss
• I confirm that I understand that IWeb CFDs offers an execution only service I confirm that I understand the risks associated with trading CFDs and that I consider these products to be suitable for me I accept the above statements.
• I can confirm that I am aware of the benefits and risks associated with the products offered and have read and understood the Terms and Policies and Key Service Features documents.
• I accept the above statements. I can confirm that I am aware of the benefits and risks associated with the products offered and have read and taken the necessary steps to understand the General Terms fully including all the supplementary and annexes in association with the Key Service Features document.
• I understand that I must be over 18 years old and a UK resident to apply for an IWeb CFD Account.
IWeb CFDs is provided by City Index Limited and therefore your contractual relationship is with City Index. City Index Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA Register Number 113942).
IWeb CFDs is a trading name of City Index Limited ("City Index"), whose registered office is Park House, 16 Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EB. You have been introduced to City Index by IWeb Share Dealing. For the purposes of trading any contract is between you and City Index and all dealing, administration and settlement is carried out by City Index.
Spread Trading and CFDs carry above average risk, please remember that it is possible to quickly lose substantially more money than your initial deposit and you may be required to make further deposits at short notice. Spread Trading and CFDs are not for everyone so please ensure you understand the risks.