We know that you want a reliable and efficient service from your broker, with simple pricing, whether you're trading once an hour, once every month, or even just once in a while. This is why we charge ALL our customers a flat rate of £5 commission per deal, regardless of how often you want to trade.
Plus, there are no annual/quarterly administration charges to pay, just a one-off account opening charge of £200 including VAT.
Only IWeb offers you:
• Just £5 commission per trade on UK and international* trades
• No annual/quarterly administration charges
• No inactivity charges
• No annual administration charges on a Stocks & Shares ISA
• Reliable online trading platform
• Free market information service
• Access to seven global markets*
*Foreign currency conversions are required to facilitate the settlement of international transactions. We currently apply a charge of 1.5% either side of the available exchange rate when buying and selling international securities. The available exchange rate is based on the exchange rate provided by Digital Look.
If you want to apply for an IWeb Share Dealing Account, please make sure you’ve read, and taken the necessary steps to understand the risks, important information and familiarise yourself with our charges.
• IWeb Share Dealing Terms & Conditions (including conditions for ISAs)
• Order Handling Policy
• Summary of Conflicts of Interest Policy
Apply online now and you could be trading within minutes - in some instances we may require further documentation to complete your application.
Open an account today and start saving on every trade!
We don't provide advice so if you are in any doubt about making your own investment decisions we recommend you seek advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser.